Classic Train Journeys Vol 2: South West England
With cameras placed inside the driver's cab and in helicopters overhead, you get a privileged seat on this thrilling journey around South West England filmed in glorious summer sunshine.
· The main line through Cornwall and the branch lines to Looe and St Ives
· A ride on Britain's unique street-running railway at Weymouth
· Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge across The River Tamar
· A ride through the New Forest on a 'Wessex Electric' train
· Steam trains at Dobwalls theme park and on the Bodmin and Wenford Railway
· A driver's eye view of Britain's busiest railway station - Clapham Junction
· An exhilarating 125mph ride from London to Bristol ....And much much more.
**ONLY ONE LEFT**
Price:£10.00 (including VAT at 20% for customers in the UK & EU)
Price: £8.33 excluding VAT (for customers in non-EU countries e.g.Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada)